New decoration solutions for plastics components
Being the experts for challenging hot stamping projects with complex geometry using genuine chrome, we provide a convincing alternative to electroplating with our solution of specially developed chrome foils and customized machines.
- Save up to 65% cost with KURZ chrome finishes compared to electroplating
- Top-quality chrome shine and optimum durability
- Unique technology combining a high-tech hot stamping machine with genuine chrome coating
- Cost efficient partial chrome decoration can only be done with hot stamping technology
Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances
No matter what design you opt for, we can deliver. We are the only company in the world that can offer all finishing processes from a single source:
- IMD (In-Mold-Decoration)
- Insert Molding
- PMD technology (PC screen printing)
- IPD-Skin (Individual Post Decoration Skin)
- and hot stamping.
Compared with complex OCA technology, our new integration process for machine-based sensor application saves time and money while maintaining optimum functional reliability. The sensors are firmly bonded to the component, along with their tail, and are then immediately functional.
- Smart and functional plastics with PolyIC touch sensors
- Even curved surfaces are possible with PolyTC®
- PolyTC® silver metal mesh offers better conductivity than ITO
- Best cost ratio due to connector and tail integration